Fletcher-prentice & associates collaborating with you:
Rigour, imagination, courage and grace are hallmarks of what we offer in providing:
- Leadership and executive coaching, team coaching & career coaching
- Coaching supervision for individuals and groups
- Design and facilitation of workshops
- Leadership and management development programmes
- Building resilience and robustness in individuals and teams
- 'A Walk in the Park' - coaching outdoors/the walking coach
- In depth psychotherapy
If you have been curious about any of these questions:
You are just amazing! Thanks from the bottom of my heart! Your way of guiding me into the inner room of creativity and awareness is just fantastic!
- Are we doing everything we can?
- How do I make this work given the pressures?
- I know I can do more, but what?
- How do we, as a group of talented individuals, become a great team?
- Am I enough?
- They're great technically and I need them to be more strategic - but how?
- I wonder if they'll work out I feel only one step ahead of them?
- Who can I talk to outside the organisation so I can get to the heart of this issue?
Whatever the question that most challenges you individually or organisationally find out how we can help.
New in 2016...
- 'Sacred Landscape' - insight and wisdom through walking in Nature. 5 super-vision sessions, one per season, in Parks & Gardens in London
- 'Autumn Equinox: Harvesting the Abundance' - a weekend retreat for coaches, coach supervisors, leaders and people professionals. Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th of September 2016, Tofte Manor, Bedfordshire.
For details, please contact us.
- 'How Does Your Garden Grow' - a seasonal blog to tend life's garden. Please see our Blog page.