Fletcher-prentice & associates collaborating with you:
Rigour, imagination, courage and grace are hallmarks of what we offer in providing:
- Leadership and executive coaching, team coaching & career coaching
- Coaching supervision for individuals and groups
- Design and facilitation of workshops
- Leadership and management development programmes
- Building resilience and robustness in individuals and teams
- 'A Walk in the Park' - coaching outdoors/the walking coach
- In depth psychotherapy
My book: Nature's Way
Through the qualities and essential character of each season you will find ways to seed, grow and nurture more of who you are using a creative range of approaches and practices to inspire your inner gardener.
Nature’s Way is designed to be read slowly, taking time to savour, walk, write, reflect and be playfully creative.
Click here for more information.
If you have been curious about any of these questions:
- Are we doing everything we can?
- How do I make this work given the pressures?
- I know I can do more, but what?
- How do we, as a group of talented individuals, become a great team?
- Am I enough?
- They're great technically and I need them to be more strategic - but how?
- I wonder if they'll work out I feel only one step ahead of them?
- Who can I talk to outside the organisation so I can get to the heart of this issue?
Whatever the question that most challenges you individually or organisationally find out how we can help.
PattersonPrentice Designs is a unique design partnership bringing our shared love of the arts, nature, creativity, reflection and writing to the worlds of Executive Reflection, Coaching Supervision, Leadership and Professional Practice. Elaine Patterson and Karyn Prentice design and host uniquely heart-based, soulful and somatic creative reflective learning experiences both on line and in beautiful places across the world both indoors and in green spaces. We are both internationally accredited Executive Coaches and Coaching Supervisors.