Coaching supervision accompanies you in your commitment to the ongoing quality of your coaching, enhancing who you are and how you coach. As many highly experienced and talented people look to coaching to help them maximise their talents that unique relationship is also available for a coach and coaching practice.
Coaching Supervision is an opportunity to add depth, breadth, strategies and perspectives to your work as a coach. It's a creative space to....
- deepen understanding of the relationships we create and impact we have through reflection encouraging collaborative generative insights
- bring a fresh eye to blind spots and organisational myopia that can sometimes cloud the way we look systemically at the whole
- recognise and appreciate the effectiveness of your interventions and intuition
- build a sense of one's own 'internal supervisor'
- experience a restorative and nourishing aspect to the wider field of who we are and how we coach and our well-being
- be even more available to opportunities for deeper understanding and awareness
- build presence in the 'here and now' space of working together
Enhancing your abilities
-Sometimes a coach might identify the need to step into a more challenging approach. With supervision the coach can add to their confidence to do this more effectively and skilfully. And consequently the client can gain more impact from their coaching experience.
-Sometimes it is the opposite- a coach might need to develop more structure, or be less challenging and more empathic, or bring a new and deeper level of meaning to their work.
-There may be situations in a coaching scenario where thinking out loud will act as confirmation, affirmation or an opportunity to freshen a perspective and increase insight.
-Coaching supervision is working alongside someone dedicated to positively support and feed back in such a way as to enhance what you do.
As part of the senior teaching team at Coaching Supervision Academy Karyn has been working with international coaches. She currently supervises clients in several countries, across the private and public spectrum as well as independent coaches. Karyn has an integrative approach drawing upon many strands including transpersonal tools, the 7 Eye model, Full Spectrum model, Gestalt, mindfulness, metaphor and story.
This allows you the benefits of regular supervision in a collaborative learning environment with a small group of peers working with Karyn. This enriches the possibilities of developing skills in using intuition and making wise choices. This can be face-to-face or by telephone.
Vital moment supervision
Not sure you want regular supervision or want to try it out? Perhaps you have a critical moment and want a sounding board to think aloud with? Reserve a single session face-to-face in London or by telephone. Please email Karyn or call her on 0721 312 377 to reserve a space.
There is every confidence that supervision was one of the best thing I did for my work as a coach .I am delighted she is my supervisor and although they do not know it, so are my clients.
Deena Gornick, Executive Coach