At the heart of whatever you do
Space, opportunity and time are three key ingredients that, when we have them for ourselves, a spark is ignited and we bring together a knowing mind and a wise heart.
What greater playing field to becoming who we may be? If not now, when?
Space, where you can do some of your best thinking. Opportunity, to connect to a greater resourcefulness within yourself. Time, for stepping away from the bustle of the everyday and sharpen your focus on what is really important.
I am passionate about the gift that coaching can bring to individuals and organisations to help them flourish. So many times I come away from a piece of work excited at seeing someone travel from an 'is this possible' mindset to an 'I've done it' result. Sustaining meaningful change aligned with insight and imagination is at the heart of my coaching practice.
Julian Appleyard, Principal, Rochdale Sixth Form College
- are a talented leader committed to making a difference in what you do and how you do it
- want to discover and explore the distinctive gifts you have
- wish to change direction and need to review and revamp your palette of skills
- may currently lead a team that isn't as cohesive as you would like it to be
- wonder where your 'ooommph' has gone and want a better balance in how you use your time
- want to experience a shift in your creativity or adventure into more
- wonder if what you are doing is 'enough'
- are curious to explore transitions:
- Up into senior roles like Partner or Managing Director
- From one career to a new one
- To post full-time work
- have 30 years extensive business with an international multilingual background and over 12 years of coaching experience
- bring a real interest in, and respect for, who you are as a person and your story
- am perceptive, intuitive and motivational
- will challenge you positively, and believe in you as much as trust that you can do what you need to do
- have a light touch that helps make the coaching journey enjoyable as well as productive
Each coaching programme is unique and designed to enable you to:
- Define your vision, your goals and the map that take you there
- Draw on more of your own inner wisdom
- Develop an appetite and curiosity that refreshes your approach
- Discover a greater resource within yourself
- Increase your drive, commitment and motivation, creativity even!
- Improve your relationships by increasing awareness and understanding
Call or email us for a free coaching session or to find out more about what's right for you.
My coaching practice
My client portfolio has always been characterised by a wide spectrum of clients. It ranges from global accountancy and law firms to banking, music, wine and charities to local authorities, the NHS and Further and Higher Education.
I am a qualified coach 'Senior Practitioner' (Chartered Institute of People and Development (CIPD) in partnership with The OCM) and an accredited Coaching Supervisor (Coaching Supervision Academy) and part of their senior teaching team, www.coachingsupervisionacademy.com
I bring a psychologically–minded understanding that adds a valuable dimension to understanding what underpins attitudes, behaviours and motivation. This perspective can enrich the journey of exploration in real, positive and pragmatic ways and support sustained change.
I am licensed to administer a range of psychometric tools using Emotional Intelligence as its base. (360° feedback tool, individual or team effectiveness, see www.jca.eu.com).
I am also a licensed FIREWORK TM career coach.