Coaching > What Kind of Coaching?
The higher up an organisationthe thinner the air, the greater the demand and the wider the view. Having a coach as a sounding board at CEO, Partner or Director level provides a unique space to thinking out loud, expand creativity, find solutions and surface wisdom.
In the middleof an organisation managers can often feel acutely aware of the load their people carry. At the same time they also have to respond to senior management requirements to deliver more for less and raise the bar what they do. Finding the right balance of managing others and leading authentically is a challenge.
Individualsnominate themselves for coaching as an investment in their future.
Successful business relies on how its leaders create and innovate, inspire a shared vision, challenge, encourage and enable others with an authentic voice. Executive coaching accompanies the individual on the journey to
- provide a trusted space to experiment
- increase awareness
- become better observers
- understand a wider range of attitudes and positive and negative feelings- their own and others
- assist with transition to new roles, working with difficult and sensitive situations, or planning major changes
- boost robustness
FIREWORK is a carefully tailored powerful 12 session programme based on research into best practice in career re-valuation and transition and is approved by the International Coaching Federation. It provides an energising format to
- explore in a wide context what is most important in and beyond work
- create a tapestry of possibilities woven from core values, deep interests and diverse strands
- increase confidence and motivation to shape realistic new avenues
- develop an action plan using a wide range of activities and resources
Depth Coaching & Midlife Transformation
Dr L Driscoll, Director, Post graduate programmes, University of East Anglia
At mid-life the journey often takes on a new flavour. The thirst is for a journey into meaning.
Our appetite for life's bigger questions may lead us to seek new actions, adventure, a re-evaluation or shift a different emphasis. The 'note' we are listening for is our very own and we may hear it in a fresh or more resonant way, or maybe for the first time as it calls us 'home'.
Questions arise like
- What is that I am really meant to do?
- How can combine what I am passionate about and earn money?
- What legacy am I creating?
- What makes my heart sing?
Coaching a team brings benefits:
- the members explore the strengths that make them successful and build on them
- grow greater understanding about the existing patterns that need reviewing
- the team assesses skills and talents to face change
- rediscover zest and motivation
- build a stronger successful team dynamic
Coaches in the ParkFREE Event Every First Wednesday of the Month 1-2 pm in Green Park
- Walking mindfulness practice
- On the spot supervision by experienced coach mentors
- Learn and practice strategies for you and your client through honing your connection to nature in the moment
Bring the inside outside by spending a lunch hour in the park with Ian Mackenzie and Karyn Prentice who together are the Presence Partnership. This is a chance to refresh walking, talking and learning for 60 minutes in nature in all her seasons - whatever the weather - almost! Different activities and tools every time
Meet: Exit Green Park Tube on the Park side. We meet by the snack bar about a minute's walk into the park and just behind the temporary green construction hoardings.